Turin, with its 14 km of Porticos, is one of the most fascinating and mysterious cities in Italy. Its magic consists of its fusion of arts, history and vanguard.
Under its layer of Savoyard rigour, there is a pulsating vivacity and vitality which not only amaze, but literally enchant the visitor: baroque buildings and futuristic architecture, antique art collections and international film exhibitions, the Egyptian Museum, which is the second most important in the world for its archaeological exhibits, and sports teams of global renown.
The tradition of Italy's first capital lives on in the old cafés and restaurants in the city centre. A complex of industries and world class higher education institutions make Turin one of the most important technological and scientific centres in Italy. The winter Olympics of 2006 also brought Turin into the global spotlight.
INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Data di emissione 4 Giugno 2018
Dear Customer, this is to inform you about how your data will be processed by Ciao Italy of Avidano Chiara, with registered office in Via Lamarmora, 31 Torino (TO), as "Data Controller", in relation to the activities defined by contract and related to the request for information through our contacts (mail, telephone, etc.), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personnel and related implementing legislation (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules").
1. The data concerning you are those: a) collected during telephone / IT contact with our company b) supplied following a contract with our Company
2. Your data may be processed for the following purposes: c) sending commercial or promotional communications, also relating to services other than those you have already purchased from us (if you have agreed to this processing); The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the execution of a contract for the purposes referred to in point b), and your consent for the purposes referred to in points a) and c).
3. The supply of data is optional with regard to the purposes indicated in point c). Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point 2 c), will not entail any consequences, except for not being informed about any marketing and promotional-advertising initiatives by the Company, as well as not receiving commercial communications which may interest you.
4. With regard to the purposes referred to in point 2 above, the data processing by the Company will be carried out through IT and electronic tools in ways strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee its safety and always in full compliance with the current legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
5. In order to carry out the contract, your data will be processed by the employees of the Company who have access to it due to the tasks performed (for example, Administration, Commercial, etc.). The Company may communicate your personal data but only the data strictly necessary to ensure the provision of services. These individuals will have access to the personal data necessary to perform those tasks (and may not use them for different purposes), will be required to process the data in accordance with the current law, will be responsible for the processing requested by the Company and will be included in an updated list, available at the Company. Other than the above, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disseminated. Your personal data will be stored on servers available to companies located in the European Union, and will in no way be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
6. Any data collected and processed with your consent for the purposes indicated in c), will be retained until the interested party does not revoke the consent to receive commercial communications from Ciao Italy of Avidano Chiara or request cancellation of their data, except for the need to preserve data to defend the rights of Ciao Italy of Avidano Chiara in relation to disputes in force at the time of the request, or upon request by the public authorities.
Ciao Italy di Avidano Chiara
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 31,
IT10128 Torino ,
Tel. +39011593872 -
P.IVA 08904420018 -